The Isla Negra Museum House has an audio-guide system. This new system, included in the admission price, is available in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
To visit the Museum Houses of the Pablo Neruda Foundation, no prior reservation is required. Visitors are received on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to daily availability. Only visits from schools must be booked in advance.
We invite you to become part of the Pablo Neruda Foundation community. Subscribe to our list and we will send you exclusive images to personalize your devices.
Dear visitor: Your visit to Isla Negra requires no prior reservation. The museum houses have a limited daily capacity and access is first-come, first serve. For the Isla Negra museum house, we suggest arriving early and keep in mind that there are long wait times. Please enjoy your visit to the Isla Negra museum house of the Pablo Neruda Foundation.
- Poeta Neruda s/n, Isla Negra, El Quisco.
- Phone +56-35-2461284
- March to December: Tuesday to Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
- January and February: Tuesday to Sunday 10 am to 7 pm
- Monday closed
- General admission: Ch$7,000 per person
- Special admission: Ch$2,500 for students and Chileans over 60 years