The La Chascona Museum House has an audio-guide system. This new system, included in the admission price is available in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
To visit the Museum Houses of the Pablo Neruda Foundation, no prior reservation is required. Visitors are received on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to daily availability. Only visits from schools must be booked in advance.
We invite you to become part of the Pablo Neruda Foundation community. Subscribe to our list and we will send you exclusive images to personalize your devices.
- Fernando Márquez de la Plata 0192, Barrio Bellavista, Providencia, Santiago.
- Phones: +56-2-2777 87 41 / +56-2-2737 87 12
- March to December: Tuesday to Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
- January and February: Tuesday to Sunday 10 am to 7 pm
- Monday closed
Starting October 01, 2013, La Chascona museum house will operate only with the audio-guide system for visitors. This system is available in 5 languages: English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
Also, from that date forth, no reservations will be taken, only schools will be required to make reservations.
- General Admission: Ch$6,000 (five thousand Chilean pesos) per person
- Special admission: Ch$2,000 for students and Chileans over 60 years