The La Sebastiana Museum House has an audio-guide system. This new system, included in the admission price, is available in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
To visit the Museum Houses of the Pablo Neruda Foundation, no prior reservation is required. Visitors are received on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to daily availability. Only visits from schools must be booked in advance.
We invite you to become part of the Pablo Neruda Foundation community. Subscribe to our list and we will send you exclusive images to personalize your devices.
- Ferrari 692, Valparaíso.
- Phones: +56-32-225 6606 / +56-32-223 3759
- March to December: Tuesday to Sunday 10:10 am to 6:00 pm
- January and February: Tuesday to Sunday 10:30 am to 6:50 pm
- Monday closed
- General admission: Ch$6,000 (five thousand Chilean pesos) per person
- Special admission: Ch$2,000 for students and Chileans over 60 years